Mar 10, 2010

03.10.2010

Somehow I always manage to lie down on the only needle in the haystack.

A confusing run of misfortune that just might be the result of severe lack of preparation on my part.

Or is it my extremely poor coordination, inaccurate forecasting or just plain dumb, bad luck.

Whatever the cause, I need to make adjustments quick or become a cautionary tale, another spent arrow that missed it’s mark.

I seem to have cornered the market on finding the delusional, a giant ball of unawareness walking around to the sound track from flash dance, completely out of tune to the world and the reality me.

No I am not angel but I also can’t seem to shake the feeling that in this game of cards, someone keeps dealing me hands from the bottom of the pile.

Every hand I play, is a high risk gamble.

No safe bets , it’s either all in or fold.

Like a dog chasing it tail, I just might be on a fool’s errand.

I need to redefine my universe or risk falling into the blackness of my own space.

I pray for peace, even as the storm in my soul braces for a hurricane.

Judge not, lest ye be judged even more harshly.

No comments: